Professional Teeth Whitening Cost
It’s also best to know and understand how the actual treatment works before considering to undergo the procedure or how effective a certain product is before even considering of purchasing it.
Consider these types of teeth whitening products and how much is its estimated cost:
- Whitening toothpaste- $10 per tube
- Whitening mouthwash- $10 per bottle
- Whitening strips- $30-$50 for a box
- Average cost of in-office teeth whitening is approximately $650 per visit
- Average cost of at-home whitening using professional dentist-dispensed kits ranges from $100 to $400
- Average cost of at-home whitening using over-the-counter whitening products ranges from $20 to $100
In-office professional teeth whitening is much more expensive than at-home options because you are getting more of your money including better technology, dentist supervisions and usually better results. It also provides you with a stress free environment and peace of mind in knowing that you are in good hands.
But, is teeth whitening covered by insurance? Sad to say, no, dental insurance offers no coverage for the cosmetic procedure, meaning you are responsible for 100 % of the cost.
But the fact still remains that the success of any procedure depends entirely up to you, certain sacrifices must be made in order for you to enjoy the benefits for a longer period of time.